Triumph Studio ABN 73 623 317 395 operates the website https://triumphstudio.com.au/ Triumph Studio’s Website uses this page to inform website visitors about our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information should anyone decide to use our services.
Cookies may be refused by selecting the appropriate setting in your browser, however, if you do this you may not be able to get the full benefit of this website.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Listed here is any information that we gather concerning our Services, including information that you directly provide to us or through third-party sources (Google Analytics and similar software and services) may include but is not limited to:
- Contact details;
- Responses to emails;
- IP address;
- Operating system;
- Credit card or bank account information;
- Details of the services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those services and respond to your inquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- Any other personal information that may be required to facilitate our dealings with you or your dealings with us.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
No personal information is sold to third parties for marketing purposes. We may share your data to comply with court orders, laws, or legal processes, including to respond to government or regulatory inquiries; with our subsidiaries and affiliates; for an express purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; with your consent. The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- Supplying to you the services which you have requested;
- Sending you statements, invoices, and collecting payments from you;
- Enabling access to website services;
- Conducting feedback surveys; and
- Sending you marketing communications.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, our company takes measures to ensure the security of your data, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security as there is no digital transmission or electronic storage method that is 100% safe and reliable.
The website contains links to other sites.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of any third party. Our advice is to read the privacy policies of other websites you visit from here.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
A revised version of this privacy statement may be posted on this website by Triumph Studio.
Ensure you are familiar with any changes by checking this page regularly.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT